This notice discloses the privacy for www.douglasharmandds.com. It applies solely to information collected by this website, and will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of our data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or insurance verification) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers /servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.